Re: making an accessible boot disk

Bios never did talk and what sighted help my friend was able to get
failed to do bios modifications correctly.  Windows users with low
levels of technical experience and this one had seen a bios for the
first time she tried to help us.  My friend lives in rural Georgia which
is lacking local neighborhood linux user's groups.  For that matter
upper bucks county in Pennsylvania is in no better shape.