Re: making an accessible boot disk

I just realized this problem is going to be more complex and I know a
way to solve it without necessity for an accessible flash drive.
My friend will need to open up his computer and move the hard drive
outside the computer case once unscrewed.  Then he'll need to pull the
power cord out from the hard drive and start an accessible linux DVD up
on his computer and once that DVD is booting up put the power back into
his hard drive.