Re: speakup/espeakup/debian installer

Hi,

	Historically, >ANY< key press should interrupt speech output.

	--terry

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 11:16:51PM +0200, Didier Spaier wrote:
--> Hello,
-->
--> which keys do you use to interrupt speech?
-->
--> Best,
-->
--> Didier
-->
--> On 19/05/2019 22:59, Samuel Thibault wrote:
--> > Hello,
--> >
--> > Please always keep the mailing list in Cc, so that I am not the only
--> > recipient of the mail. Writing to me only means risking falling in
--> > the middle of my vacations and thus not getting an answer for weeks,
--> > or that I just don't have the time to answer and thus you would at
--> > best get a terse answer, or worse, no answer at all... Conversely,
--> > keeping the list in Cc means avoiding all these issues completely,
--> > you'll involve all the community to help you, make the answers you
--> > get available to everyone, and even archived for web crawlers to find
--> > them whenever somebody has the same issue.
--> >