Re: speakup/espeakup/debian installer

I routinely pause espeak using the less than key before disk formatting
happens since I prefer to do an install from the numbered menu and the
reason for that is to log install and move question priority from 3 to 4
so I can have the installer put the non-free packages in for me and
eventually execute a shell to set up wi-fi networking post-install.
Since I now have a cat5 line installed use of wi-fi for the computer is
no longer necessary but the other adjustments for me remain desireable.