Re: speakup/espeakup/debian installer

Hello,

Please always keep the mailing list in Cc, so that I am not the only
recipient of the mail. Writing to me only means risking falling in
the middle of my vacations and thus not getting an answer for weeks,
or that I just don't have the time to answer and thus you would at
best get a terse answer, or worse, no answer at all... Conversely,
keeping the list in Cc means avoiding all these issues completely,
you'll involve all the community to help you, make the answers you
get available to everyone, and even archived for web crawlers to find
them whenever somebody has the same issue.

Terry D. Cudney, le ven. 03 mai 2019 11:31:23 -0400, a ecrit:
>       On initial boot of the installer, speakup comes up talking, as expected. However, speech is not interrupted by keyboard input. When it comes to the hard drive setup/formatting speakup keeps chattering away, endlessly, making the installation process impossible.

That's very surprising, I'm not getting that issue.  Which CD image did
you use exactly?