Re: Linux 9 stretch What to do about reviving speakup?

I really messed up.  Samuel sent a message to me through the list
with the git hub address for espeakup to build and install.  I
deleted that message by accident while moving mail from the
speakup list to where I save the important messages.  I even
checked backups from yesterday and had done this with such skill
and artistry that the message never made it to backup so it's
gone.

	I will be more careful next time.

Thank you.