Re: Some repositories of Salsa do not permit public access

Andreas Tille, le jeu. 07 mars 2019 18:49:12 +0100, a ecrit:
> On Thu, Mar 07, 2019 at 06:26:28PM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > Andreas Tille, le jeu. 07 mars 2019 18:21:12 +0100, a ecrit:
> > > I'm doing some data mining on Blends repositories on Salsa.  I noticed
> > > that the following projects do not enable public access:
> > >
> > >      dotify-api
> > >      odt2braille
> > >      yasr
> > >
> > > Please go to Settings -> General -> Permissions press Expand and set
> > > "Project visibility" to "Public" if this was not done intentionally.
> >
> > Mmm, they are already with public visibility.
> > (or perhaps somebody fixed it before me?)
>
> Hmmmm, may be my conclusion was simply wrong.  What does not work is
> rather:
>
> $ LC_ALL=C gbp clone salsa:a11y-team/yasr
> gbp:info: Cloning from 'salsa:a11y-team/yasr'
> gbp:error: Git command failed: Error running git checkout: error: pathspec 'master' did not match any file(s) known to git
>
> Same for the other two.  May be you need to set some default branch if
> the package has no branch named master.

Mmm, the default branch is already set for yasr. It is also recorded in
Vcs-Git, perhaps gbp misses using that field?

Concerning dotify-api and odt2braille, they are actually empty. I'm not
sure whether we actually ever stored something for these.