Re: multiple ITPs - mbrola voices

Hi Samuel,

On 18-04-18 23:01, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> There is currently some momentum to make espeak-ng able to use mbrola
> voices.  I am thus uploading them to Debian. Here is the list of ITPs:

I recently looked also at the new (well...) festival voices. I have been
playing with one master template that can build all those voices, such
that you don't need to manually do updates to all packages. I wasn't yet
satisfied with the result, but if you now want to do mbrola, maybe we
should come up with a way to handle voices in general.

What do you think?

Paul