Re: Hi, I am blind

On Mon, 2018-04-16 at 10:15 +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> Well, https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=855446

accessible-via seems different to what I propose.

accessible-via references software that makes each package accessible.

The proposed accessible-to would reference classes of abilities that
are required to use the package. For example accessible-to::sighted.
I've no idea if this sort of thing would be useful though.

> but it seems https://debtags.debian.org/ hasn't gotten updated yet.

I'd suggest filing another bug about that.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise