Re: Accessibility for person with a motor disability

have you tried the Unified Listing?     http://ul.gpii.net      part of  http://GPII.net

use advanced search (or standard search) and type Linux in the search box.

I found 63 hardware and software accessibility products that cite LINUX in their descriptions.

Don’t see any eye trackers listed - but you can check with the mfgrs of all of the 30 products that include "eye track” in their descriptions to see if any work with LINUX.  (if you find one - please leave a note using the handy feature at the bottom of every page — so we can get LINUX added to the description.

best

Gregg