Re: Debian accessibility settings

michael caron couturier, on jeu. 15 mars 2018 10:46:52 -0400, wrote:
> Man could you do what was asked ?
> I wanted to know the config not touch the documentation,

I already answered the original question: we do not do tweaks beyond
what is documented on the wiki.  If that is not what you wanted to know,
I need a question that I can understand.

> accessibility isn't on the mini iso,

Perhaps I simply do not understand what you mean by "accessibility isn't
on the mini iso".  That ISO does definitely support installing with
braille, and the gtk version of mini iso does support installing with
speech.

Coming back to what you said previously:

> I try to build a distro slowly so I start with the bare minimum ...

Are you building a distro on top of Debian?  Then you can just
install the needed packages: brltty for braille support, orca for GUI
accessibility support.  The dependency bits will follow.