Re: Potentially broken repositories on Salsa

Hi Paul,

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 01:16:24PM +0100, Paul Gevers wrote:
> On 13-03-18 12:25, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > I'm in the process of porting the Blends metadata gatherer to Salsa.
> > When doing so, I've found two suspicious repositories in Debian
> > Accessibility scope:
>
> Thanks for the heads up/warning.

You are welcome.

> > a11y-team/dotify-api does not seem to have dir debian
> > a11y-team/odt2braille does not seem to have dir debian
> >
> > I just wanted to make you aware that something might be wrong.  I'd
> > recommend to remove the repositories if they are unused otherwise they
> > should be fixed.
>
> Why do you recommend to remove the (empty) repositories? I guess they
> serve as some form of a reminder.

Feel free to do with these whatever you consider sensible.  I have seen
other cases in other teams where it was total cruft in the better case
and in two worse cases failed migrations.  In the first case removal was
the best thing to do in the second I did a manual migration.  If you
think an empty repository might remind somebody to something (instead of
bit rotting) - that's perfectly fine for me.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de