Re: Mate Upstream Keyboard Shortcuts Unbound in Debian

Le 09/03/2018 à 19:51, am_dxer@fastmail.fm a écrit :
Hello,
I noticed that the shortcut to switch between panels in a popup (Control+Alt+Tab is unbound in Debian in the latest testing. I was not sure if this was done for some reason or if this might be a bug? It seems bound in other Linux's but maybe it conflicts with something I am not aware of in Debian. I tried to look around a bit but couldn't find anyone speaking about this in previous discussions.

Hello am_dxer,

A fix for this bug has been pushed to Debian Sid this week. You'll see it in the next week on Debian testing. Another fix has been made for ctrl+alt+tab to work correctly but I'm not sure if a release with the fix has been publish yet.

More details here: https://github.com/mate-desktop/marco/issues/118

Best regards,
Alex.