brailleblaster, will you have it?

Ok, I am just wondering if brailleblaster is going to be included in debian any time soon.  I just wondered in case I ever got the chance to go to work and needed some braille properly formatted.

With the soon coming of orbit reader 20 machines to the subscribers to the library, it would be good to have this.

Thanks.

--

Romans 10

  9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe
in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.