Re: Brltty 5.5 in sid, and experimental change in experimental

Le 05/11/2017 à 18:06, Samuel Thibault a écrit :
Hello,

Samuel Thibault, on dim. 01 oct. 2017 23:12:43 +0200, wrote:
I have also uploaded a version 5.5-3 to experimental, which moves the
brltty binary from /sbin to /bin, just like upstream does.  Normally the
compatibility symlink put in /sbin avoids any backward compatibility
issues, but I'd rather see some people test it to make sure that I
didn't miss any issue, before uploading that change to sid.

So, did some people try it, so I can push the change to sid?

One of the french user of Debian that I know used this release since it was published. It has noticed no change between 5.5-2 and 5.5-3.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager