Re: Debian accessibility news

debian is the only linux i have used, so i don't know.  it's possible
in principle that most issues [huge fonts, huge dpi, no blinking,
etc.] are general to linux, but i think of debian as a leader in linux
and free unix.

[some are potential broken packages, suggesting that they might in
principle be debian-specific.  i have heard that stretch ddccontrol is
broken in at least some cases.  that would be a total dealbreaker for
me; i could not use the computer without it.]

--
The Kafka Pandemic: <http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com>

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.

"You’ve really gotta quit this and get moving, because this is murder
by neglect." ---
<http://www.meaction.net/2017/02/03/pwme-people-with-me-are-being-murdered-by-neglect>.