Re: GNOME 3.24 a11y updates

Title: signature_jp_2

I think you can upload, and power users will test in sid and testing. For Orca, no problem so far, I thinks you can remove the block soon.

regards

Le 26/06/2017 à 20:54, Paul Gevers a écrit :
Hi all,

On 06/25/17 16:07, Jeremy Bicha wrote:
With Samuel's permission, I updated the packaging for the a11y
components of GNOME 3.24 last month. I am not a DD yet so I will need
sponsorship for these updates.

Now that Stretch is released, maybe now would be a good time to upload
these to Debian?

at-spi2-core
at-spi2-atk
atk1.0 (in pkg-gnome svn)
I can upload those, if people feel comfortable with me not being able to
test well.

Paul

--
Logo