libreoffice-writer not starting after updating stretch

Hello,
I have 2 systems with
Debian stretch i386 since updating both systems, libreoffice writer is not starting.

Can't find any reports of this elsewhere so I wonder if it is something to do with orca or some other part of the accessibility stack.

I have tryed starting by pressing enter on a document also by opening libreoffice and selecting write a document. In both cases, nothing happens.

I have deleted the libreoffice directory in /home/keith/.config but that has no affect.

Also reinstalled writer but no luck.

Anyone else noticed this?

Thanks