Re: The launch of my crowd funding campaign on Patreon.

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 12:26:58AM AEST, Sam Hartman wrote:
> Would you mind giving  a breakdown of the top five projects you tend to
> spend time working on?  Linux accessibility for the blind is fairly
> broad and.

Sure, I understand. I left that out of the campaign, because I am trying to
appeal to as broad an audience as possible, and did not want to overwhelm
with too much information. Having said that, I will be making some changes to
try and better cover what I am working on.

I am the maintainer of speech dispatcher, which is used by console and GUI
users alike. I also contribute to the MATE and GNOME desktops from time to
time, and that will be increasing now that I am working on Linux
accessibility full time. I also hope to do more in improving at-spi and
related projects, and maybe even trying to imporve Qt accessibility as well.

Luke