Re: accessibility like speech and braille in the debian live console and desktop images

Hi, Why not have the shortcuts be the same for both console and graphical discs to make things easier for the end user? I agree with your point about just loading the entire thing into ram so the disc could then be removed as one issue with the live discs is backing up data and if a user wishes to burn the data to the CD or DVD they can't do this if the disc is still active in the drive. Nick Gawronski