Re: looking at debian

Hello

Mark Peveto schrieb am 18.02.2017,  4:45 -0600:
>I'm thinking about working with debian on one of my machines, but I'm totally
>blind, and need a talking installer.  I'm hoping someone could send me a
>direct link to one, and instructions to get going.
Have you tried searching for "accessible Debian installation" at your favourite
search engine? There are instructions here:

    https://wiki.debian.org/accessibility

In short: download one of the regular images, burn it to a CD or write it to an
USB drive and when the installer launches and you hear a beep, press "s" and
wait.

Cheers
Sebastian
--