Re: orca on debian stretch testing

Hi, I just installed Debian testing using the net installation iso for the week of November 28th, 2016 and the only major issues I found is that if you press a key espeakup lags around a little behind of when you press the key. Orca came up talking as I just chose the defaults during the installation. I used the image that included the non-free firmware as both my network cards require firmware. What installation image did you use to install with? Nick Gawronski