Från: Odd Martin Baanrud [mailto:lb7ye98@gmail.com]
Skickat: den 28 november 2016 18:47
Till: Christian Schoepplein <chris@schoeppi.net>; debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org
Ämne: Re: tips for a new qemu user

Hello,

On 11/28/2016 10:59 AM, Christian Schoepplein wrote:

> I've not yet read the wiki page, first of all I'd like to know more
> about what are the problems and questions regarding Quemu.

As I stated in my previous message regarding this, I thaught building a VM with qemu involved a huge amount of command-line parameters.
If qemu is started with the '-curses' option, can the job be done via an interface, or is this option just used to provide an accessible interface to an already created VM?

The challenge is that I'm unable to use the '-curses' option.
There's no qemu binary on my system, and running i.e. qemu-i386 with the '-curses' option produces an error.
qemu: unknown option 'curses'
So, what to do now?

Thanks for the tip regarding lxc, I'll check it out.

Regards, Martin