Re: tips for a new qemu user

Hi,

On So, Nov 27, 2016 at 01:11:09 +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
>Odd Martin Baanrud, on Sun 27 Nov 2016 00:20:43 +0100, wrote:
>> I know this is off-topic for this list, but I also know that people here
>> has used/are using qemu in an accessible way.

Yes, I am using Qemu very ofthen to virtualize Linux or Windows systems.

>> For me, building/using a VM looks like a huge mess.
>> If someone would like to share some tips, please reply off-list.
>
>Why making it off-list?
>There is a wiki page for it:
>https://wiki.debian.org/accessibility#Virtualization

I've not yet read the wiki page, first of all I'd like to know more
about what are the problems and questions regarding Quemu.

Also another hint: If you like to play around with other Linux distros
and also like to virtualize them in an easy way, lxc is a very good and
very accessible aproach. I use lxc very ofthen for my daily work to test
and setup new services in our server environment'.

Ciao,

  Schoepp

--
Christian Schoepplein - <chris (at) schoeppi.net> - http://schoeppi.net