Re: Has someone tried Chromium

Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@panix.com> wrote:
> I forgot one critical detail, copy .json file you downloaded to
> /usr/lib/chromium-browser/extensions/ before downloading and installing
> chromium.

Does this give you the "classic" version of ChromeVox, or the new one (known
as ChromeVox Next), which will replace the former at some stage - probably not
too far into the future?

I'm interested in trying ChromeVox Next, but would rather not install the
older version, since all of the development effort has now switched to the new
one, so reporting bugs against the old version is not worthwhile.