Re: tips for a new qemu user

"Then, tell me how to get VMWare, or/and how to make VBox accessible."

excuse me?

the vmware gui are accessible

i dont remember if virtualbox gui are accessible

Den 2016-11-27 kl. 13:18, skrev Odd Martin Baanrud:
On 11/27/2016 01:03 PM, mattias wrote:

what? have debian team removed the --curses switch from qemu?
Maintainers doesn't remove anything from binaries.

why use qemu anyway?
Because it's accessible.

use vmware instead or virtualbox
Then, tell me how to get VMWare, or/and how to make VBox accessible.

because qemu are slow
Do you have the virtualisation feature activated in the bios?
That's required to make qemu working ok.

Martin