espeak-ng

Ok, I just received espeak-ng over here and I wonder how to use it. I have both espeak and espeak-ng on here because the install script didn't take it off. Now, I have uncommented the add module line in the /etc/speech-dispatcher/speechd.conf and I don't see espeak-ng in the list of available synthesizers. What else do I need to do?

Thanks.

--

Romans 10

  9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe
in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.