Re: No braille in mate user session

Hello,

Regarding the accessibility issue I had in MATE, I finally fixed it.
I guessed the issue had something to do with a messed up file or something.
So I did a new fresh install with accessibility enabled, and created a new user.
That solved the problem.
So I copied the content of the new $home into my daily user, and it worked fine.
A dist-upgrade to Strech also went smoohtly.
Speech was missing however, but I fixed it by installing pulseaudio.

Martin