Re: mate desktop area not accessible after testing last update?

Hi,

Thanks for report.

Yes, I confirm the problem. I don't know wether the problem is upstream,
or due to the fact Debian maintainers haven't finished packaging. But
given that mate 1.14 had other problems with applets, I suspect it's
upstream. I've just reported here:
https://github.com/mate-desktop/mate-desktop/issues/227

Upstream is expecting for tests for 2 other bugs related to
accessibility. They plan a 1.14.1 after fixing this. Once released, I
hope MATE team will package it before freeze, otherwise I'll fill bugs
to fix them for next stable.

Regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL