Benjamin Hill

Hello,

We are a worldwide fast-growing goods distributing company. Our main goal is to offer various sales, logistic and delivery services and support to individuals and other companies through the world. Today we have open posts in Australia for full-time and part-time.

Attention!

This employment offer is only for individuals with Australia citizenship or work permit.

Basic tasks for this vacancies will include:

- customer sales support;

- collaboration with our clients in America, Eastern Europe and Asia;

- keep the records of all the purchases and orders;

- help to our distribution department.

You will get up to 3500 AUD monthly for the part-time and 5500 AUD per month for full-time. Also we offer benefits system.

All our new employees have a trial period, during which you will be trained and paid.

Requirements are:

- PC or laptop with Internet,

- basic Excel the software must be pre-installed,

- ideal writing and social skills,

- positive motivation.

If you wish to be considered for this very desirable vacancy, please reply to this email.

Have a wonderful day!