Hi all new member

Hi all.

My name is Matthew Dyer and I have just joined this list for watching
the accessibility of debian devlopment.  I am also on a few of the other
debian lists as well.  I am using orca which brings up a question.  Is
there a reason why debian 8.3 is using orca 3.14 when orca is now up to
3.18.2.  Just wondering.  I am ffinding that in icedove that orca
doesn't tell me that a conversation is expanded when pressing the right
arrow key to expand.  I just find this strange.  Just my observation for
now.  Thanks.

Matthew