Re: iceweasel not accessible?

On Sat, 12 Dec 2015, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:

Hi,

Here no mroblem in Stretch. However it frequently happens, in stable, that Mozilla accessibility disappears. So far the only solution we have is re-install, but we're searching for a solution. So xour problem is interesting.

What happens if you run Iceweasel in a g!aphical terminal? Is there some message on the terminal?
This is the output of the terminal when i run iceweasel:

(process:14101): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_slice_set_config: assertion 'sys_page_size == 0' failed
console.error:
  [CustomizableUI]
  Custom widget with id loop-button does not return a valid node
console.error:
  [CustomizableUI]
  Custom widget with id loop-button does not return a valid node

Regards,