Re: dark theme

Alex ARNAUD, on Thu 12 Nov 2015 14:02:36 +0100, wrote:
> On 12/11/2015 13:17, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> >Possibly, because gnome or MATE provide some color themes which can be
> >applied over the debian installer. It could be an idea to make a list of
> >those themes, that can be given to the debian-boot team and added there.
> >Samuel
> For me the main issue is the capability to increse text-size in the Debian
> installer.

> Is there any accessible way to invoke console-setup or something
> like that to do that ?

Yes and no. There is already console-setup support, but there is just
one size of fonts.

But anyway, I don't think the color theme / font size aspect should be
handled in the text installer, but in the graphical installer, which
uses scalable fonts, and actually *already* makes fonts bigger when
using the dark theme. Now it's mostly a matter of deciding what control
we want to provide. Perhaps we could even introduce shortcuts to make
the fonts bigger on the fly, it shouldn't be really hard on the
debian-boot side.

They basically need input as to what should be implemented :)