Re: dark theme

For a person who is visually impaired, but not blind, the most important
issue is to have a simple way to increase the character size (like
ctrl-+ in firefox like browsers) and to be able to choose colors for
background and foreground, a feature that tends to disappear even from
free tools. To this, I would add the possibility of filtering out all
mess that we are forced to download automatically from the web.

I guess what I am trying to say is that it is much more important to
safeguard the possibility of changing parameters IN GENERAL, for
everybody, and maintaining common sense features that everybody needs,
rather than implementing something in particular for disabled people. I
see a worrying trend in the opposite direction.

Thanks for all the great work,
Loredana