Re: 2 programs which desperately need updating

Hello,

Doug Smith, on Sat 07 Nov 2015 11:45:14 -0500, wrote:
> These are midish and abcmidi.
>
> First of all, midish has a new web site where you can find the latest version.  This address is
>
> http://www.midish.org
>
> The other program in need of update is abcmidi.  There was a new release of this one this year and it can be found on sourceforge.
>
> The reason I am sending this to the accessibility list is that both
> of the programs in question are accessible as command line apps.
> Second of all, I do not know where to send the request for a tool
> upgrade.

These are usually to be submitted as wishlist bug reports.  You can also
contact the packages' maintainer, advertised in the meta-data of the
package, or simply by sending mails to
thepackagename@packages.debian.org, which I have done for the Ccs of
this mail.