2 programs which desperately need updating

Ok, I am sorry to be sending this to the accessibility list, but I am not sure where to actually send it.  I have found two programs which are
important if you use your computer for music making and they need updated.  These are midish and abcmidi.

First of all, midish has a new web site where you can find the latest version.  This address is

http://www.midish.org

The other program in need of update is abcmidi.  There was a new release of this one this year and it can be found on sourceforge.

The reason I am sending this to the accessibility list is that both of the programs in question are accessible as command line apps.  Second of all, I
do not know where to send the request for a tool upgrade.

Sorry, but hope these can be upgraded for the next release or sooner.

Doug Smith