Re: Starting several instances of brltty

On 07/11/2015 11:41, Shérab wrote:
Dear all,
Hello Sherab
To be more specific, I have two displays.
One of them is an old serial one for which autodetection won't workk.
I'd like to have one brltty started at system startup for that device.
And I have a newer device which certainly can be autodetected. I'd like
to have a second brltty started as soon as this device is plugged o the
computer, and at the moment that does not happen on my system.
Any suggestion would be warmly welcome.
For me It would be better to have possibility in the "brltty.conf" to specify multiple configuration. Unfortunately I have tried without result so I think it is impossible at the moment.

Best regards.

--
Alex