About Hypra project

Hi,

At DebConf 15 I had introduced the Hypra project to Mario and during a lightning Talk. I had talked about our main dev work: Universally Accessible System. Now we have a translated website, I think it's nice to show you:
http://hypra.fr/?-Home-17-&lang=en

Because we will work with Debian, contribute to Debian and try improving its a11y in long-term.

For next month, we will release a full list of features we found in Jaws, NVDA, ZoomText and SuperNova and not present in Orca and Linux, so that users could tell us whet should be prioritary to be developped. On this basis, we'll submit patches to upstream teams in order to add features, including technical discussions with you about the good approach (what is for Orca, for at-spi, for the application, etc). Now we've the basic platform, we can start developping improvements and submitting them. And we're going to re-open the issue of packaging some useful tools such as Compiz.

Regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

HYPRA, progressons ensemble