Building mate live cd with orca

Dear team,

I try to generate a live cd including mate + orca and others
customizations.

Firstly, I tested the prebuilt live cd which has orca but doesn't work
correctly. It says "welcome to orca" and anything no more. I believe
it's a known bug if I'm not wrong. The installer arrounds this
problem. I have the same problem with my own generated cd. Actually,
what does the installer which I have to include in the live cd
generation to have orca working and startded automatically?

Maybe should I try at least to declare this:
export GTK_MODULES=gail:atk-bridge

I understood mate live cd uses lightdm. If I use task-mate-desktop, I'm
in the same situation.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
--