Re: RFS: eviacam

Hi Cesar,

It is early in the morning and I have spot "Debhelper compatibility
level 7" in <http://mentors.debian.net/package/eviacam> but I believe
the latest "Debhelper compatibility level" is "9". Perhaps you should
try
    $ echo 9 > debian/compat
and adding
    Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 9)
to debian/control
and see if the package works nice with the latest "compatibility level".

Cheers,
Alex