Re: Enabling accessibility stack by default in Qt4/Qt5

Hello,

BTW, we'd like to enable speech synthesis by default when speech was
used during installation. AIUI, it is a matter of running this

qdbus org.kde.kaccessibleapp /Adaptor setSpeechEnabled true

but during installation we don't have an X session, and dbus tells me

Error: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply
Message did not receive a reply (timeout by message bus)

In the gconf/gsettings case we could go around this kind of issue by
rather leaving a schema file in an appropriate place. Is there this kind
of possibility with kdbus?