Re: New Debian Single Signon

Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org> writes:

> On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 02:20:35PM +0200, Mario Lang wrote:
>
>> works, but that is barely a solution since you will not be able to
>> follow any site-specific links.  It is a shame lynx apparently doesn't
>> have support for client certificates.
>
> I tried to patch it but ran into #797059.

Interesting find, since this one (or at least the symptom) is bugging me
since quite a while now.

> However, can you please try the attached patch with links?

Work for me.  Nice patch!  This is one of these moments where I am happy
to see that Debian is not just about packaging upstream software.  For
me, the fun just begins if we identify and implement improvements upstream.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕