Re: Testing: lightdm

Hello,

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe, le Wed 05 Aug 2015 11:14:12 +0200, a écrit :
> Just to say I've just have problems on testing to have Orca started. While
> it works with startx, through lightdm no.

I can't reproduce this with a fresh installation of debian testing with
lightdm MATE. Which version of lightdm are you using? Does it happen all
the time?

> Am I alone to experience this? Works for you? I've not yet tried 9ith a
> blank user. I'll try.

It's probably not related with the user actually logging in since here
it's lightdm which doesn't clean its stuff, the user desktop can't do
anything about that.