Re: [BRLTTY] [systemd] Depending on mount points Was: Re: Strange issue with brltty

Mario Lang, le Thu 27 Aug 2015 11:04:27 +0200, a écrit :
> if making it the default would have any unwanted side effects.

I would consider that a bug that shall be fixed in systemd.

> Question is, shall we list all directories relevant to BRLTTY in
> RequiresMountsFor=?  Or just all the top-level directories? Something
> like RequiresMountsFor=/etc /lib /var

I guess systemd does the right thing if you specify /var/lib/brltty,
notably when the admin has a separate partition for /var *and* a
separate partition for /var/lib. So I'd go for the full paths.

I believe however that /etc and /lib are necessarily on / (at least to
get /etc/fstab...)