Re: Add a package to a liveCD?

Hello,

BTW, I've just tried to run the mate and gnome liveCDs.

There is a boot prompt just like the debian installer where you have
to type enter, I haven't yet checked whether there is a beep, we can
probably ask for it if there is not.  Where is the build source for
liveCDs?

Then one directly gets to the desktop.

In gnome, one can just type alt-f2 orca enter and work

In mate, that would work if GTK_MODULES was set to gail:atk-adaptor
(which is one of the things I'll propose tomorrow for installed systems
too during my talk).

brltty is not available on the CD, so braille can't work.  BTW Mario, we
should discuss about this.