Re: Strange issue with brltty

Hi Mario, thanks a lot for your response.

Mario Lang (2015/08/21 11:44 +0200):
> Do you have START_IN_INITRAMFS enabled?

I don't think so since /etc/default/brltty contains this line:
START_IN_INITRAMFS=false

It is worth mentionning that, on the system where the problem occurs,
/var is on its own partition. Is it possible that brltty is started by
systemd before /var is mounted? That would explain why the brltty.prefs
under /var is not found and it is known that in this situation the one
under /etc is tried. IF that's the case I'd assume it's a bug to try to
run brltty before /var is mounted?

Cheers,

Shérab.