Re: Bits from the DPL at DebConf15

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 02:21:18PM +0200, Mario Lang wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Those of you who are at DebConf15 might remember the chat we've had
> monday night.  It appears our wishes have already been fullfilled,
> without us noticing:
>
> http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2015/debconf15/Bits_from_the_DPL.webm
>
> Skip to time index 14:40.
>
> I'd like to thank Neil for putting a spotlight on Accessibility!

Indeed, that was unexpected, thanks. Maybe he saw a couple blind people
around at debconf and got reminded? XD
What's sure is that his statement was accurate and precise.
So do you intend to ask him what concrete actions are liable to take
place or be organized following this statement? I guess that might be a
step more forward, after that announcement.
Anyway, you have my full support, and those of people at debconf that
are sensitized to a11y issues (that i talked to), to feel legitimate and
worthy to ask questions, and potentially take action on a11y issues.
Have fun
--
Ksamak
hypra.fr Team