Re: Is gnome 3.16 in testing yet?

On 16 August 2015 at 04:26, Doug Smith <savant-technopath@cyber-wizard.com> wrote:

Ok, I wonder if gnome 3.16 is available in testing yet.  The reason I want to know this is that kali has become a rolling release distribution and I
want to make this machine into what I call a "boomer" or an "alpha" one of those special kind of rigs with special capabilities and kali linux has
these.  If this is available in testing and it works, they will be pulling it soon and I can safely make a change to this machine.

See: https://www.0d.be/debian/debian-gnome-3.16-status.html. Testing is 93% on 3.16. The bits that are still on 3.14 are gdm, libpeas, nautilus and gnome-clocks.

NOTE: gnome-common is the set of build scripts for building the gnome components, so is not tracked on that page.

HTH,
- Reece H. Dunn

Thanks.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology