Re: Add a package to a liveCD?

Daniel Baumann, le Thu 13 Aug 2015 13:49:34 +0200, a écrit :
> a) can someone who is accessibility-aware please work on getting
>    accessibility related packages integrated into tasksel (for example
>    via an task-gnome-accessibiltiy or whatever the tasksel maintainers
>    would prefer)?

This is already done (notably gnome-orca), except for the brltty
package.  I guess we should discuss about it at debconf: we don't
include brltty by default because it would then start by default, thus
potentially spuriously grabbing some usb-to-serial devices.

> b) file bugs on the desktop environment for accessibility integration
>    (for the out-of-the-box experience of "press s and $something
>     happnes"-things)

This is indeed a common desktop thing which matters for installed
systems too.  Again we can perhaps discuss about it at debconf.