Re: Add a package to a liveCD?

Hi,

thank you for bringing this to our attention, however, this is all not
related to live systems at all and affects all systems, therefore:

a) can someone who is accessibility-aware please work on getting
   accessibility related packages integrated into tasksel (for example
   via an task-gnome-accessibiltiy or whatever the tasksel maintainers
   would prefer)?

b) file bugs on the desktop environment for accessibility integration
   (for the out-of-the-box experience of "press s and $something
    happnes"-things)

if both of the above are done, we're more than happy to depend on the
necessary task-* packages in our package lists in live-images for the
next debian stable version (stretch).

Regards,
Daniel

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net